Calculate how much your MPI really costs — and learn how much you could save — with our TCO Calculator.
Conventional MPIs have a much higher Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) than advertised.
- They must be tuned, early and often: their algorithms must be tuned each time a new data source is connected.
- They require manual data stewardship: they require humans to review and resolve thousands or millions of potential duplicates that they cannot resolve on their own.
- They have hardware and need maintenance: they must be deployed and maintained.
The Verato Universal™ MPI is only a fraction of the cost.
- No tuning: it leverages a nationwide reference database of identities to be "pre-tuned" to any organization's unique patient population.
- Less stewardship: it uses an innovative matching approach — called "Referential Matching" — that generates 50-75% fewer data stewardship tasks than conventional MPIs.
- Cloud-based: it is fast to implement and easy to maintain — just "plug in" to be up and running in as little as 6 weeks.
The Verato Universal MPI has already been deployed at providers, payers, and health information exchanges (HIEs) across the country. In fact, the Verato Universal MPI is being used to resolve, match, and link patient identities for over 15% of the US population.
Learn how much you could save by using the Verato Universal MPI instead of a conventional MPI by trying our TCO Calculator.