Learn why health insurance providers increasingly struggle with master data management (MDM).
About this webinar:
Health insurance providers increasingly struggle with master data management (MDM) for member/person data. As strategic initiatives require more clinical, socio-economic and behavioral health data, “head-to-head” comparison fails and matching becomes exponentially more difficult.
This webinar will explore real-world case studies of how old matching approaches have failed, and why a new approach is needed. Specifically:
- What are the fail points of probabilistic matching?
- How will this harm business outcomes?
- And what can be done to improve both?
- Jon Case, Senior Solutions Architect, Verato
- Brandon Cosley, Biostatistical Research Scientist, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
- Nathan Funk, SVP, Optum Advisory Services Medicaid Practice Lead
Attendees will learn:
- How probabilistic matching approaches are failing
- How these failures are harming payer performance
- The ins and outs of referential matching
- A case study for health insurance providers on using referential matching for HEDIS improvement